Sunday, June 9, 2013

Curiosity killed the cat!

harrysgettinhead: "you shouldn't be walking alone at this time of night" no actually people...

harrysgettinhead:

"you shouldn't be walking alone at this time of night"

no

actually

people shouldn't fucking attack other people at any time of day

Photo





kiwi, orange, lime

Thank you :3

Photo



undeadlife: If you actually think physical attractiveness is important in a relationship, you are...

undeadlife:

If you actually think physical attractiveness is important in a relationship, you are not shallow. To make a good relationship last you have to be physically and mentally attracted to the person. I am tired of seeing people being called shallow simply because they are looking for someone attractive to them, mentally and physically.

You are shallow when physical attractiveness is the only thing that keeps you two together.

deliciously—morbid: aah-night-troll: laststandatreichenba...



deliciously—morbid:

aah-night-troll:

laststandatreichenbach:

filiastellarum:

loldemort:

image

before you even clicked play.

You knew

There is no air in my lungs sweet dead god

omg

I bursted out in laughter I did not expect this at all xD

Photo



Photo



Photo



send me a fruit pls.

Strawberry - I'm in love with you.
Cherry - I love you.
Watermelon - I think you're cute.
Blueberry - You're amazing.
Kiwi- You're pretty
Rasberry - You're hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lemon - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
Lime - I don't talk to you but I really love your blog.

Photo



Photo



This is amazing :D





















This is amazing :D

romanticnaturalism: Helena Bonham Carter in 'Her Roaring...



romanticnaturalism:

Helena Bonham Carter in 'Her Roaring Forties' photographed by Mert & Marcus for Vogue UK July 2013

Photo



Photo



You already are as pretty as that girl dear! Even prettier, in my opinion :3

Thank you but we all have our own perceptions of beauty huh. :D Even though I can't complain, these petite girls with their petite faces break my heart with their beauty haha.

wish I could be this pretty..



wish I could be this pretty..

Photo



sometimes even terrifying



sometimes even terrifying

No comments:

Post a Comment