Friday, June 7, 2013

My Dirty Side..

this.. yes 



this.. yes 

Photo



Photo



sunkissed-flower: can we just..



sunkissed-flower:

can we just..

Always maintain eye contact.. 



Always maintain eye contact.. 

Photo











cautious-curiosity: spank me, I like it. Fact. 



cautious-curiosity:

spank me, I like it.

Fact. 

kittenonherown: I need storytime soon. dirtystorytime: "I wish...



kittenonherown:

I need storytime soon.

dirtystorytime:

"I wish I was there with you, Princess."

Why's that?

"I really want to taste you."

Mmhmmm. I think you should tell me more about that.

"I'd start by kissing you. My hand would wander. I'd feel how wet you are. I'd work my middle finger up and down between your pussy lips."

Oh, I think I like this.

"My other hand cradles your head. running through your hair. My finger dips inside you. You are so wet. Soaked. I add a second finger."

I can feel that… oh, god.

"My hand tightens in your hair and I pull. Your neck exposed. My mouth travels down your neck. My mouth open. My breath on your skin."

Oh yes..

"My teeth open and close on your skin. My mouth sucks, my tongue tickles your flesh."

Mhmmm

"My mouth traces lower. Down your chest and sucks on your breasts. Flicking each nipple, and pulling them with my free hand. Still sliding my fingers up and down"

"your pussy lips. My thumb twitches on your clit. My fingers slide back inside you and work in and out. Curling towards your g-spot"

Don't stop.

"I think you should get naked. I think you should touch yourself."

Way ahead of you there.

"I wish I was there. My mouth moves lower. My tongue tracing down further, to your stomach. Running around your belly button. Lower still, to the edge of your"

"landing strip. I kiss my way down.. until I reach your clit. Already aroused by my thumb, I run my tongue in circles around your engorged clit."

Uh huh

"My fingers work faster. My tongue tasting you. Your juices soaking my hand, your pussy, the sheets. You know what I want, don't you, Princess?"

No.. tell me

"I want you to cum. I want you to cum on my mouth, cum on my fingers. Cum. For. Me."

Unf. Fuck.. yeah

"Did you cum, babe?"

Uh huh. That was so good. Fuck.. I'm still shaky.

"Go to sleep. Sleep well, Good Girl." 

Photo



















 



 

prayfuckdie: I love you trying to make me go soft. Wink



prayfuckdie:

I love you trying to make me go soft. Wink

fuckinq: prettyboyflacko91: Ladies, you really don't know how...



fuckinq:

prettyboyflacko91:

Ladies, you really don't know how amazing this feels to us men.

ugh

hornythoughts: Massage my balls while you blow me…



hornythoughts:

Massage my balls while you blow me…

my place…



my place…

enjoyingtheviews: `



enjoyingtheviews:

`

Photo



Photo



Photo



hellodarkestdesires: crunchiepink: dirtystorytime: Do you get...



hellodarkestdesires:

crunchiepink:

dirtystorytime:

Do you get shivers just thinking about it? Did your knees buckle a little? Did your shoulders slump.

This is my favorite part of a woman. From the earlobes down your neck, through the curve of your shoulder. The entire area. 

So this does it for me just as much as it does for you. When I approach you from behind, when I see that exposed skin, this isn't a conscious choice. I don't want to touch your neck, I don't want to press my lips to your skin, I need to. It's an automatic impulse. 

It's not an accident when I reach my hand to your neck. When my fingers linger in your hairline. When my thumb caresses your cheek. How my fingertips trace down your skin. I want your neck to tilt, slightly into my hand. I love when your mouth opens, your oral fixation sated with my thumb. I know then to lean in and press my mouth to your neck.

But I don't kiss. Not right away. I inhale you, I part my lips and run my mouth up your neck. The mere touch of your skin exhilarates me. I kiss gently before my mouth hits your earlobe. Did you shiver again?

My tongue tastes you. My senses overwhelmed with you. My mouth traces back down. Kissing, nibbling, tasting and touching your skin. Down your neck, along your shoulder. My hand turns you to me. Our bodies pressed together, me pulling you to me. My mouth's journey continues back to the center of your body, following the line of your collarbone. Your head lifts, and as I reach the center of your neck I kiss my way up. My thumb finally falls from your mouth, the goal reached… and we kiss.

Wow

Wow is right.

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

No comments:

Post a Comment