Sunday, June 9, 2013

Want to do with you OVER 18

mmmm sweet n nice… yes please <3





















mmmm sweet n nice… yes please <3

yes please <3













yes please <3

yep.. sometimes just like it a lil rough.. not hard core stuff...





















yep.. sometimes just like it a lil rough.. not hard core stuff mind you… to each their own… :P

I have someone special in my imagination, doin this to me.. n me doin to him.. you know who you are <3 <3

mmmm… nom nom nom  <3





















mmmm… nom nom nom  <3

::grin::  its been far too long since Ive had my face fucked.....

















::grin:: 

its been far too long since Ive had my face fucked.. deep… <3 wonder if Im out of practice? or is it like riding a bike? ::giggles:: <3

LOL thats great <3



LOL thats great <3

sweet! <3





















sweet! <3

mmm yes! <3

















mmm yes! <3

yes please <3







yes please <3

::grin:: one of my fave lines ever <3



::grin:: one of my fave lines ever <3

nom nom nom…  not into biting for blood.. just biting for...







nom nom nom… 

not into biting for blood.. just biting for mmmm.. erotic tingles through my body… surrendering to lust, n enjoy his teeth on my flesh <3

Photo















snuggling, kissing, groping, mmm gimmie all of it!! <3



















snuggling, kissing, groping, mmm gimmie all of it!! <3

someday Ill actually find a man that wants to do me in all the...



















someday Ill actually find a man that wants to do me in all the ways I want to do him…. lol so far, guys are just in it for the chase… 

::grin:: yes.. Im in a tender sort of mood… <3 Ive been...



















::grin:: yes.. Im in a tender sort of mood… <3 Ive been told my tender leans towards rough.. but I think ….. I just love to feel good, n yes I do get a bit carried away sometimes.. :)

mmm a softer side… ::grin:: yes I like it semi rough.. but...



















mmm a softer side… ::grin:: yes I like it semi rough.. but nice to start out sweet n soft… then loose all control to passion n lust.. <3

Photo





















Photo













mmmm.. tease me… make me beg for your cock baby <3 



















mmmm.. tease me… make me beg for your cock baby <3 

take me.. grab my ass, spank it, hold my hips n thrust so deep...

















take me.. grab my ass, spank it, hold my hips n thrust so deep your balls slap my clit.. mmm baby.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment