Friday, June 7, 2013

Whispers & Secret Kisses

i would stroke and pet the legs, then examine the whole...



i would stroke and pet the legs, then examine the whole sculpture all over- i'm a tactile girl

whitevanoutsideyourhouse: or a lot i'm pretty sure...



whitevanoutsideyourhouse:

or a lot

i'm pretty sure she's going to be my halloween costume

prayfuckdie: spankme2: This is on my wish list! you're on...



prayfuckdie:

spankme2:

This is on my wish list!

you're on mine

pusstlover71: 69honeybeez:   Your mouth feels so good on my...



pusstlover71:

69honeybeez:

 

Your mouth feels so good on my cock

Photo



universeobserver: I adore doing this to you



universeobserver:

I adore doing this to you

Photo



danishprinciple: Chucha Babuchina by Lia Lakshmi



danishprinciple:

Chucha Babuchina by Lia Lakshmi

Photo



men & cats *purr*

















men & cats *purr*

thejaguarr: Repent! Repent! Repent again! Harder!



thejaguarr:

Repent! Repent! Repent again! Harder!

mikeymcmichaels: Lola



mikeymcmichaels:

Lola

Photo



lasnenasdelmafioso: Cuarteto de bolleras



lasnenasdelmafioso:

Cuarteto de bolleras

Photo



zeus-appollonia: i love you <3 



zeus-appollonia:

i love you <3 

ferventpel: getsuswet: improper: I love butts, and I love...





















ferventpel:

getsuswet:

improper:

I love butts, and I love good tv shows. I am finally convinced to start watching this show! 

Huh, absently i need to watch this for more than geek reasons… Interesting
-Illianna

HAHA! 

it is a nice bonus :)

babyslave: I don't think this is what he meant when told me to...



babyslave:

I don't think this is what he meant when told me to sit on his lap.  But it is EXACTLY where my mind went.  Growl.

girlcrushpinktrickle: Milkshakes…Yummy! Yep I've posted...



girlcrushpinktrickle:

Milkshakes…Yummy!

Yep I've posted it before, but really wouldn't you? ;)

danishprinciple: Violet Cazador



danishprinciple:

Violet Cazador

No comments:

Post a Comment